Recipe: Yummy Red Velvet cake(RVC)

Februari 24, 2020

Red Velvet cake(RVC). Red Velvet cake(RVC) #FPPC A must try recipe, try it an thank me later, its so delicious Rahinerth Sheshe's Cuisine Kano @Danladi Nasidi Housing Estate. I told her that we were getting dessert. There were four to choose from: red velvet cake, brown sugar pound cake, three chocolate something or other cake, and chocolate coconut cake.

Red Velvet cake(RVC) Trivia The submission description refers to the lyrics off the. Red Velvet Cake (RVC) is a mysterious cake to me. Because lots of people crave and rave about it, not to mention even bake it and eat it. You can cook Red Velvet cake(RVC) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Red Velvet cake(RVC)

  1. You need 2 Cups of flour.
  2. You need 1 of tspn baking powder.
  3. You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
  4. You need 150 g of butter.
  5. Prepare 2 of eggs.
  6. You need 1 of tspn cake softener.
  7. You need 1 Cup of butter milk.
  8. It's 1 Tbspn of Cocoa powder.
  9. Prepare 1 Tbspn of white vinegar.
  10. You need of Xtreme red food colour.
  11. It's of Whipped cream frosting.
  12. Prepare 1 Cup of whipped cream.
  13. It's of I Cup pondered milk.
  14. Prepare 1 Cup of Extreme Cold water.

I don't really know but that bright blood red looking slice of layered cake simply doesn't turn me on. I've tried tons and tons of Red Velvet cakes from scratch and I have found the best RVC I've ever eaten was from a post on CC. I even tried Sarh's scratch which is popular, but to me it does not compare to this. If we look beyond the striking appearance of this Red Velvet Cake, we will find that it has a mild chocolate flavor with a moist and tender crumb.



Red Velvet cake(RVC) step by step

  1. Start by making the butter milk: Use 1 Cup of powdered Milk 1 Cup of water and 1 Tbspn of white vinegar and mix then keep aside..
  2. In a bowl Sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix together.
  3. In another bowl add butter and sugar, mix it till fluffy add the egg, then add the butter milk.
  4. Put your white vinegar mix it, then be adding the flour mixture and mix well, add the red food colour and mix.
  5. Lastly add one Scoop of the batter in each cupcake paper, then bake at 180dg for 25minutes.
  6. Add whipping cream in a bowl, milk and cold water use a mixer and mix till fluffy.
  7. Decorate your RVC cake with it and serve.
  8. Its so delicious and soft.

The mild chocolate flavor comes from adding a small amount of cocoa powder to. Bright red, perfect, velvety sponge with fluffy cream cheese frosting. Anyway, it is my Meemaw's Red Velvet Cake recipe. Growing up, my mom made this cake for my birthday every single year. It was my very, very favorite growing up.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar