Recipe: Perfect Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible)

Februari 12, 2020

Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible). This edible brownie cookie dough gives you the best of both worlds. This creamy and rich edible brownie batter cookie dough is completely safe to eat using heat treated flour. Mix the batter again to loosen it up then stir in the chocolate chunks.

Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) Healthy Brownie Batter Dip. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You don't often hear the words healthy & brownie batter in the same sentence, and it's true that if you glance at the ingredients, you might think there's no way this chocolate brownie dessert hummus recipe could possibly taste good or that it. I could look down at any moment and remind myself I added mini chocolate chips and some chopped ghirardelli chocolate to my edible brownie batter cookie dough. You can cook Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible)

  1. You need 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
  2. Prepare 1 1/3 cup of AP Flour (I used gluten free).
  3. It's 2 cups of softened butter at room temperature.
  4. It's 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
  5. Prepare 8 Tbs of honey.
  6. Prepare 8 Tbs of milk (I used non fat).
  7. Prepare 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.

But feel free to use whatever. This brownie batter is greatly affected by temperature. When I first made it it was warm and runny, just like a brownie batter should be. And I think I like frozen chocolate the best.



Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) step by step

  1. Mix cocoa and flour together..
  2. Mix in butter, sugar and honey..
  3. Mix in milk..
  4. Once everything is mixed together, add mini chocolate chips..
  5. Place in a container and top with more chocolate chips (I know chocolate overload, but so worth it)..
  6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm..
  7. Serve with some ice cream or you can be like me, grab a tablespoon full of this and disappear like David Copperfield. This recipe is very rich so I can only handle one tablespoon per day..

I'm calling this brownie batter for one, but if you're really trying to be healthy, you should probably share it with a friend or put. See how to make this DIY eggless edible brownie batter and cookie dough. Chocolate Peanut Butter Box Brownies (Buckeye Brownies). Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions. In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted butter.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar