How to Make Delicious Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie

Desember 25, 2019

Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie. Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie. to favorites. I only had one can in my pantry so I used creamed corn to make it extra saucy. Next time I will add more veggies to make it more like a pot pie.

Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie If you'd like to dive right in, just scroll down to the next photo to see the recipe steps, or scroll However, it comes together really easily and I will tell you that I've always hated chicken pot pie - but I love this one. Well it's pretty much a remake of my Thanksgiving Leftovers: Cornbread Turkey Pot Pies. I ripped off my own recipe. You can cook Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie

  1. You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
  2. It's 1 can of Mixed Vegetables (drained).
  3. You need 1 can of 12.5 oz White Chicken (drained).
  4. It's 1 box of 8 oz. Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
  5. It's 3/4 cup of Milk.
  6. You need 1 of Egg.
  7. Prepare 4 of --2 cup Pirex bowles.

The only real changes I made were using chicken instead of turkey, and whipped cauliflower instead of mashed. Cornbread is such a natural topping for chicken pot pie, one wonders whey we don't always make it this way. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level.



Charlie's Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie step by step

  1. Preheat Oven 400°F.
  2. Combined chicken soup, mixed vegetables,and white chicken.
  3. Put mixture in Pyrex bowls.
  4. Mix jiffy, milk, and egg and put on top.
  5. Bake for 30 min..

Chicken pot pie is one of our favorite recipes. But dealing with the pie crust is somewhat of hassle. One evening I really wanted to make chicken pot pie but not mess with a crust. My neighbor had recently moved and gave me the contents of her pantry which included a box mix of honey cornbread. I love cooking this is what I do so like I was telling y'all I'm bring a cooking video once a week so stay tuned Please subscribe and hit the likes button.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar